[Dailydrool] Boomer's ear pain

Shannon Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:16:40 PDT 2009

Hello,

I tried to look in the archives, and I wasn't able to find what I was
looking for.

Boomer was okay all day until around three. He was laying in my lap in my
recliner. I started to rub his right ear like he likes, and he whined in
pain. Ever since then, he occasionally shakes his head like there is
something stuck in it. I am not sure what to do, there's no blood, no
swelling, it's just sore.

If you have any ideas, please e-mail me off list. Please send Drool for Boo,
he's my baby, I started crying earlier when I realized he was still in pain.
I wuv Boo!

Drool to all!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Casper Crew!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel