[Dailydrool] Arthur sends drool

jkrudolph5 at aol.com jkrudolph5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 11:12:03 PDT 2009

Arthur here.? Brudder Elwood- what are you thinking? Please move that rock right on through and never, ever do that again. My mommy would be really mad if she had to inspect my "gifts' every day. Maybe Elder Clara has been right about you all along.

I am also concerned about Ellie the foster and Boomer's ears. Let's all try to stay healthy this summer.

I took a little car trip yesterday. Mommy and I drove 36475 nickzillion miles to bring my dad home from the National Youth Orchestra of Canada where he has been teaching for 3 weeks. Daddy took me into the music building and I got to meet some of the students. They all thought?I was very cute and I ahroood for them. We then went out for ice cream?but I only got water and kibble:(.

Snooters and drool for everyone, Kathleen and Arthur of Canada