[Dailydrool] Sara Cox DJ and Basset Snoop

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Jul 20 06:32:51 PDT 2009

As homer would say.. "is there nothing the internet can't do?"

http://www.sauk.org.uk/exhibition/sara_cox.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/saracox1

I knew of Sara because of her DJ work ... small world to know she's a basset
slave :)

Oh my.. and from another page... a snippet that caught my eye.. (Lola, 1
year old human in 2005)

"Lola's always babbling - her first word was 'doggie'," grins Sara, who has
a basset hound called Snoop. "She likes digging in gravel and playing with
the dog's water bowl.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2005/07/30/my-new-year-as-a-mum-by-sara-
cox-the-original-ladette-115875-15798218/

Uh, and that super long URL in smaller form
http://tinyurl.com/lolacox <http://tinyurl.com/kkdfba>

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Sara Cox DJ and Basset Snoop

We have a DJ over here in England called Sara Cox and she has had a basset
Snoop for many years.