[Dailydrool] Hunter Is Home!!!!!

Shelli Hart fireangelgp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:00:45 PDT 2009

Hunter is home from the Oregon Basset Hound Games!!!! He had alot of fun...
He pertisapated in the maze (he cheated again this year), longest ears and
body, wet t shirt race (he come in first in the heat then 2nd in the semi
final and refused to put the shirt on in the final) silly boy,
and secyronized swimming (he wanted no part of the swimming pool) !!!! He
got his pic taken and it come out realy cute and he met alot of neat bassets
and people!!! There was a little lady named Dasy Mae he met up there that
dont live that far from us so we told her about the daily drool and she was
going to try to join us here!!! He was so tired by the end of the day he
slept all the way home and is still snoozing. He got to see his friends from
last year too!!!!!!
Hope everyone that went had a great time I know we did!!!!!!
Hugs and Drool,
Shelli and Hunter