[Dailydrool] reading the drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 16:32:58 PDT 2009

Momma here, catching up.
We are sending heartfelt condolences to Karen at the loss of Teeka the kitty, Desiree, on Ellies passing, Carla at the loss of Oatmeal. You all are in our thoughts and prayers, we are so sorry at your loss-

Miss Isabella, we are sending congratulations on going to your forever home, we know Auntie Suz is thinking the house is mighty empty tonight.

Sooooo----Artie is now eating--good news--Kathi strap on the apron, crank up the stove, join us as we cook every weekend-mine eat more vegetables and "correct" foods than we do-

Sue, we are glad to hear Daisy is feeling better.

As for Marley the pup--we sure remember you Wesley-I think you have a basset named Zero-anyway, the choices are not good-any chance of parking the big rig at home and putting Marley in the sleeper compartment and hauling him to safety?? As one of the droolers mentioned, possible to a rescue that will help him--out of state, out of sight, save his life??

We send drool to all in need, keep the earflaps in place and out of the vet---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts