[Dailydrool] Getting ready for SECRET PAWTNER!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jul 20 16:55:07 PDT 2009

This year we are going to sign up for the secret pawtner digest
before we sign up for the exchange itself.  The purpose of the
digest is for secret pawtner info and updates, to send and
receive clues and to read posts about everyone's packages.
If you signed up for the digest last year, you don't need to sign
up again.

The secret pawtner digest works just like the Daily Drool - you
can sign up for individual posts or for the digest form. It was set
up a couple of years ago to avoid crowding the regular Drool with
too many posts about secret pawtner which was frustrating for
those who don't participate.

When you sign up for the SP digest, be sure to sign up using
the email address from which you'll be sending your clues
and posts.  Once you sign up, you'll get a confirmation email.
Be sure to respond to that email  or you won't receive any
of the digests.  Just before sign-ups start for secret pawtner,
a SP digest will be sent out as a test to make sure everyone
who signed up is getting the digest. Notice will be given on the
Drool that the SP digest has gone out so you'll know to look for it.

Secret pawtner sign-ups will be Aug. 1 - Aug. 7; deadline for
mailing packages will be Aug. 28.  Overseas packages and
packages to Canada need to go out sooner.  You may sign
up to do clues or to not do clues;  we will have 2 budgets
this year $35 or $20.

For more detailed secret pawtner info, go to:

  http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

And here's the link to sign up for the Secret Pawtner Digest:

Questions, email me off list and I'll get back to you as soon
as I can.

Drool to all in need!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie & Pw Bosley,
missing Dudley ATB