[Dailydrool] Bob the Dog Reigns at Oregon Basset Games and Waddle

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 17:16:25 PDT 2009

This is Roland.  I have to repawt that I met Bob the Dog and his entourage on Saturday.  It was well worth the wait. Bob is very, very cool and smooshy. He was our grand marshall for Oregon Basset Hound Rescue's Waddle at the Woodburn Co. Stores.

It was so hot on Saturday that it was hard on King Bob to get to the waddle from his house on wheels.  His Mama was wiped out too by the long trip and the heat.  Then the nerdy security guy from the Company Stores took off without the mayor and without the Grand Marshall Bob!  Without Stella and me as well. Rats!

Anyway, the waddle was a success as the many friends of Bob made lotsa donations in his honor.  I had some nice pledges, as did Daisy Mae, a lovely girl we met at the waddle too.  Pet Sense had nice treat bags for every dog that walked....

Next day at the games, Bob got a nice shady place to rest with Lennie, Maddy, Jasmine, and the other Washington State doggies.  Mom got to pet Bob and Lennie for a time, which she loved! The games made some good money, there were some good times, and we want Bob the Dog again, if he can make it.

Best regards,
Roland, Duke of Ears

Janice Henry Colvin