[Dailydrool] Please help

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:36:04 PDT 2009

Hi everyone. Please, we need help. Tinkerbelle (Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm) has been very ill with congestive heart failure and pulmonary edema (fluid in her lungs). That is now stable, but she will not eat and has not eaten in a week. I have tried dog food, people food, satin balls, etc, and nothing has worked. At least she is interested in food since this morning. (Before that she was not even interested). She has been to the vet several times and is now receiving IV anti-nausea meds. She is drinking well, but not eating. They can't give her IV fluids due to her heart. Please, if you have any suggestions we would greatly appreciate them. She does not act like she is ready to go to the Bridge, and we want to help her get better any way we can.

Thanks so much!

Brenda, Bob  and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm