[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE WINS AWARDS

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Jul 21 15:49:43 PDT 2009

WHO HAS THE BEST COFFEE IN THE NJ/NY METRO AREA?

WHY, MOON DOGGIE, OF COURSE!

That*s right! We received a phone call from the editor of Bergen Health and
Life magazine that Moon Doggie won the honor of having the BEST COFFEE and
the BEST ESPRESSO & CAPPUCCINO IN THE NJ/NY METRO AREA!!!  It will be
announced publically in their September edition.

So, to thank all of you for helping us win these honors, we are offering our
*buy 4+ pounds of coffee and get free shipping* special through the end of
July.

And what better way to cool off your summer than having a nice iced cup of.

SHORTYS STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

BARNEYS BANANAS FOSTER

CHAUNCEYS BLUEBERRY

Of course, ALL of our fresh roasted coffees are included in this special.
And remember, there are NO CALORIES in any of our coffees.  Worried about
caffeine?  NO EXCUSE! All flavored Moon Doggie coffees also come in DECAF.
And unlike the big commercial roasters, we use only the finest, non-chemical
(swiss-water process) decaf coffee beans so you won*t get that nasty, bitter
taste that most flavored coffees have.

So, use the code SHIPFREE (all UPPER case) and please please PLEASE pass
this offer on to all your friends and family.

Thanks again to everyone!

Donna & Bob Funk

(and Zephyr, Fred & Marley)