[Dailydrool] Dog Food

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 21:05:55 PDT 2009

I have my dogs on cooked food mixed with kibble.  The kibble is Rachel Ray's
Nutrish.  When I first saw it at the store I thought, yeah, right, probably
garbage, but if you read the ingredients, they're a lot better than most,
first ingredient is chicken, and there's not as much nasty stuff as a lot of
brands.  They make two flavors, we use the chicken, and the girls like it.
I also buy Avoderm and mix with the Nutrish (maybe 20% Avoderm to 80%
Nutrish), the Avoderm is wonderful for their coats.  Gracie's old lady
digestive system can't deal with only Avoderm, it's too rich for her, but
not a problem when mixed.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net