[Dailydrool] help with transport

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed Jul 22 07:08:10 PDT 2009

We are in need of getting 3 Bassets from IA to MT.  All 3 hounds are
puppy mill survivors getting the taste of freedom and grass under their
feet.  They have been pulled and been in temporary holding for over a
month now and just need our help getting to their new rescue so they can
start their new lives in great forever homes.  All 3 of them are very
social (1 a bit shy) loving hounds

They are going to an all breed rescue there.. Please contact me if you
can help in the MT and WY areas - we are getting desperate for help in
WY and Montana.

Helena Poist

Proplanner

2321 North Loop Drive