[Dailydrool] nose issue need advice

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 12:34:00 PDT 2009

We are not sure but we think Rupert might have something up his nose. He
keeps itching his nose until he whimpers. Otherwise though he is fine,
playful, etc. He did recently have a couple fleas so we put treatment on him
this weekend, perhaps its a flea bite...? I tried to look up his nose with a
flashlight but couldnt see anything. We only want to see the vet if
necessary, of course, so I was hoping someone one here might have some
suggestions or a home remedy to try. While it could be a foxtail or
something, he hasn't been in the canyon for a couple weeks so I doubt it....

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!
Kacy w/Cow and ru

--
Cow: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112