[Dailydrool] Bandages for dogs

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 23 11:55:34 PDT 2009

Just yesterday I saw a link in a newsletter that I receive for bandages for dogs.  And today Holly started biting at something on her back, enough to make it bleed.  I happened to be on the phone with Sandy Gaston and she told me to cut the hair away so that I could see what it was.  Holly let me cut the hair and wipe it with a wet paper towel, but I really couldn't see anything other than a small spot that was red.  I put some peroxide on it and she hasn't bothered it since, but I know she will be back at it.

Luckily I hadn't discarded the info on the bandages for dogs :)  I went in about 15 minutes ago and ordered the trial pack that contains 2 bandages.  They are 6" long and I figure I can cut them down b/c the spot is so small.

Here's the link in case anyone else wants to read the information on them...........

http://www.nurturedpets.com/products/Default.aspx

They are not cheap, but if they work they will be worth the cost.  I will let you know how they work out when I receive them.  I've already received a notice that they will be shipped this afternoon, pretty good customer service.

Suz
Holly Noelle - I can't believe she cut my pretty fur