[Dailydrool] lumps & stress

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 12:26:08 PDT 2009

I don't think stress would cause a lipoma to grow. Much as I loathe coincidence, my guess it that they are just growing and would no matter what was going on. However, that said, I am glad you are taking him in anyway. Lumps and bumps should NEVER be dismissed lightly. I try to do a rather thorough hands-on check of at least one dog a day. It is amazing how fast even perfectly benign things can pop up and grow. Every dog owner should know where the major lymph nodes are and should check them frequently. Anytime a lymph node feels funny, you get the dog to the Vet right away, don't ever wait to see what it does, even tho lymph nodes can swell for any number of reasons.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper