[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 23 07:13:50 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Tinkerbelle this is Justin telling you to get well and start eating,
perhaps you should ask the slaves to feed you something really
scrumptious that you should not have to get your appetite going.

Sending sad ahroos to Dove whose 4 month old furbaby has gone to the
bridge due to a virus. Dove is not on the drool but has friends besides
us who are. The Portuguese vet did her best to save the puppy that had 2
visits in 2 days but could not. The vet deals mainly with farm animals
and wild animals and is not really trained for domestic pets. Dove lives
on a small island Cape Verde which is off the West Coast of Africa.

The slaves seem to be up to something which could mean them running off
to some place on both Saturday and Sunday abandoning us for up to 3-4
hours on each day. If they do jade and I will definitely demand extra
treats and attention.

We are both looking forward to our walk this evening and Johnathan slave
has promised to put the evening horse races on the TV for us which we
both like and hopefully a nice treat before bed time.

PW Justin the slaves have taken me to see the wild horses which live
wild on the hills surrounding Nelspruit 450 kilometers away.

Jade I only get to see the horses on TV maybe one day they will also
take me to see the wild horses.

Slaves johnathan and William.