[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 24 00:05:33 PDT 2009

Good morning all, healing drool to all in need.

Sending sad ahroos from across the ocean to Brenda and Bob on the loss
of their beloved Tinker Belle .Justin and Jade will be lighting a candle
for Tinker Belle's safe trip to The Bridge.

Birthday wise the 24/7 seems very busy sending happy birthday slurps to
Renee, Nigel, Lewis and our own slave Johnathan

Sending tail healing drool to Einstein and get well drool to Max the
Kitty. Rufus also sending no flies drool your way.

PW Justin hope the slave Johnathan remembers to bring home the birthday
cake.

Jade we also want other treats tonight like lots of hugs and belly rubs
and scratches and .......

Slaves Johnathan and William.