[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 27 05:26:06 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Justin and Jade sending get well drool for Honey,s back , Rupert,s nose
, Aunt Kelly may she soon have the use of her left arm and

 for the mom of Maggie Mae and Willie to get well. We are also holding
paws for Walter,s (ATB ) family to find a new furbaby with his help and
blessings. To the family of Daphne we are sending sad ahroos and
lighting a candle for Daphne's safe journey to the bridge where she will
be happily united with her brothers Mr. Peabody and Shooter who will
both take great delight in showing her around. The slaves left us at
10.00 on Saturday and returned about 14.00 after taking friends to early
lunch in the country. There was much excitement in the house while the
slaves were away the neighbors themselves were having a big lunch party
by 12.00 there must have been at least 100 + cars parked in the field
across the road  . Jade and I were busy woofing all the new arrivals and
we could barely wait for the slaves to come home so that we could go
across the road. The slaves took us out on arrival and we both headed
for the cars with a sniffy here and a sniffy there, time ran out there
were just too many cars to get through them all.

On Sunday we went back in search of left overs, we were not
disappointed. The slave even aloud Jade to take home a lamb bone which
was not sharp. Most unusual as we are not allowed bones and the sister
really enjoys them. When walking on Friday night a car stopped and the
people in the car told the slave about a black Basset who would become
dinner to a Boer Boel, more about that story in our next post.

Justin I am too old for another brother

Jade some one to play with, I love playing, some times play crocodile
mouth with my brother Justin when he is not too tired.

Slaves johnathan and william