[Dailydrool] Tinkerbelle of Dog Woods Farm 07/01/97 to 07/23/09

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:05:46 PDT 2009

It is with a heart broken into a million pieces that I must tell you our beloved Tinkerbelle of Dog Woods Farm made her trip to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. Her cancer had metastasized to her digestive system and she became unable to drink or keep down even water. She had begun to suffer, so we assisted her to the Bridge.

God speed our beautiful, precious girl! You will be in our hearts always and loved forever. Your pain is gone, but ours is just beginning.  We love you so much!

Thank you to all who responded to our plea for help with suggestions or prayers and drool. We know that all of you have gone through this at one time or another and know how hard it is. Please know that having the support of our Drool family means so much!

We will be hugging our other furbabies close tonight and request that in Tinkerbelle's honor, you please hug your furbabies tight also.

With many thanks and many tears,

Brenda and Bob