[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to Nigel an Llewis

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 19:03:32 PDT 2009

This is Mr. Cooper Sir. I wish to wish Nigel an Llewis a Happy Birthday. Yes, I do. I members well the day they was borned. Ugly littel seals they was. Their Mother, the lovely, late Ms. Zelda did not teke well to my presentces nor that of Grandpa Mitchell so we spended a lot of the day outside and avoiding-- at all costs-- beeing too neer to Mz Zelda. MotherPerson had put up a fence with a sheet ober it so we couldent see in but for weeks Ms Zelda growled whenevver we two went passed.

As much as I loothe to admid it, Nigel an Llewis have been nice to have aroun. Nigel speshly can reach stuff on the counters an then I can beat him up an teke what he has. Yum.

Llewis is my speshul fren as he cannot git around as good as Nigel. Nigel forgit sumtimes dat Mr Cooper Sir dont like him pickin on Llewis. heh heh heh.

Enyways I thot I otter wish these two bruthers Happy Birthday. I do wish Nigel wood learn Inglish, however.

Love and special Belgian Sheepdog Vibes to those in need,

Ch. Midnight Acres High Noon (Cooper, aka Mr. Cooper Sir.)