[Dailydrool] Dooo Tell---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 19:04:50 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I hab to sey berry heppy burfdey to da Llewis an da Nigel. Me furbuds. Dey be fore.
Waiterminute.
Fore. Dat like how meny paws da Brudder gotz.
Do dis mean da big boy brainz be late or is da boyz a holdin out on we an dem brainz be dere?? Dooze we hab problum wif da brainz??
Brudder Elwood only toof an a half, so he wantz to be all ready fur brainz.
Doo tell Nigel an Llewis.
Da world be a waitin on da brain repawt.

Drool to all in need, many sad ahroo's to Brenda and Bob on the passing of Tinkerbelle,
Healing tail drool to Einstein, and also Tammy's Sister--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts