[Dailydrool] Fly treatment

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 06:43:15 PDT 2009

Couple questions here,  do you think if I carried a bag of water of  water
on an IV pole into a restaurant with me  that they would object  ??????
heheheh,  my husband took me out to an Italian  restaurant for supper last
night and there was ONE annoying fly that would not  leave us alone. it was
like that little sucker was tied to a string and couldn't  fly away.  any ways
we are sitting there trying to shoo him way and I  say  "  quick, smell
your armpits , maybe  he is attracted to us  and not the food "  " lets do a
quick sniff "  hubby say's  "  hell no not in a restaurant "  I do a sniffy,
hubby is  " Marlene stop  ", " well it never hurts to check " so we get up to
leave and I lean over the  table  and hubby said "  now what are you doing
"  and my reply  was "  cutting the string that I had tied to the fly's ass
"    bwaahahahaha
Evil Annie is finally feeling better but now my Maggie wags who has the
severe allergies is really broke out in  her arm pits,  I swear I have  not
given her anything that she shouldn't have, she is jus broke out in her arm
pits really bad < and scratching,   any suggestions,  I am  giving her
Benadryl, is there any thing I can put on topical  to help  alleviate the redness
and itch ?  does she need an antibiotic ????

Marlene   mommy to Evil Annie and Maggie Wags ( my arm pits itch  )
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)