[Dailydrool] I am scared and need advice

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 06:24:14 PDT 2009

In a message dated 7/25/2009 7:46:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

The other day, Honey, jumped off of our swing in the back yard,  something
we try to watch closely, to prevent  injuries.
But it happened somehow anyways.
Our vet was gone that day, so I had to take her to a  neighborhood vet, he
said she hurt her back, and it was making it so she was  having a hard time
with her left leg, almost to the point of dragging.  I  had given her a
deramaxx, earlier, so he could not do the cortisone shot.  Instead he gave me
some pills for inflammation, and a few more deramaxx.   She improved for
alittle while, however I am so afraid of the deramaxx, I only  gave them to her
for a day or 2.
Now her leg is really bad again, my reg vet saw her yesterday,  and said
immediately it is here back, she can stand, she falls or is very wiggly  on
the left leg.  He gave her a cortisone shot, said she would be better in  an h
r or so, or by Sunday for sure.  She is about the same. She did go out  to
pee pee, but she can't get back in, without my help.  She has a good
appetite, and wants her treats, and shows interest in things, but she just can't
get around.  She can run, better then she can walk. She kind of hops when
she runs.
She isn't in any pain. Vet said it is a pinched nerve..   Now what???
I am scared to death this is't going to get better, my stomach  is in a
knot. Does it take longer because she is older?   Help???
thanks so much, worried sick mommy Barbie, and  Honey

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323048x1201367271/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)