[Dailydrool] I am scared and need advice

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 08:44:13 PDT 2009

We've been in this situation before and I really think besides seeing the
vet...the best thing you can do at home is keep her confined(that is crate
or small play yard/playpen area etc) so she stays off her feet as much as
possible til the inflammation goes down.  The less activity is better.  Also
if necessary when pottying make some sort of sling if she needs assistance.
A long towel looped under her rear belly area to kind of lift her rear going
up the steps or if you have some to spare  cut the side seams of a tote bag
all the way down the sides so it opens up flat.  You can slide the flat part
under her belly and then you will have handles on each side to gather up in
your hand to lift her a little.  Again, I can't emphasize enough how
important it is to keep her off her feet as much as possible til it heals
and if you are having no success, then get back to the vet.

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage