[Dailydrool] The 2 seniors going to Daphneyland from North Texas

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 27 12:17:57 PDT 2009

I may not be a moderator after this post, but I really don't care!!!!

The Rescued Dog Transport Coordinator, Tanya Kittrell, has decided that they will not transport these 2 senior Hounds because Dawn did not do a home visit on ME, the one that drove 1400 miles each way to adopt Holly Noelle.

It's not like I haven't adopted before.  I adopted Pw Gina Marie ATB from Tri-State in November 2003.  And there's not a person that has ever met me that wouldn't tell you that Gina Marie had a better life with me than she would have had with anyone else.

And I have conducted home visits for Basset Buddies of Houston.  That has to count for something.

So we need some people to step up to the plate to get these girls to California.  Please contact Dawn at basset911 at aol.com or call her at 661-269-2682.

And by the way....Dawn expects that she 2 senior girls will find homes, they will not spend the rest of their life at the ranch.  And even if they did they would be better off than some.  There is always plenty of good food, and plenty of good volunteers to love them and give belly rubs.

Suz
Holly Noelle - Momma is very ticked off!!!!!!