[Dailydrool] lousy watch dogs

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:32:21 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
Hope all are well and prayers to those that are hurting.

Last night was one of those nights where I couldn't sleep worrying about how
to pay are bills.The DH has put out over 200 resumes and apps.anyway I
finally got to sleep and a storm came up,high winds,all of a sudden it
picked up our screened in gazebo and slammed it into a tree,wrapped it
around like a kitty using all four legs around your leg,it is now scrap
metal.Did these 7 dogs hear anything NOOOO.

At 320am there was a loud noise in the house and breaking glass,did the dogs
hear anything,NOOOO, these are the same dogs that hear a car horn on the TV
and go crazy.The noise was a cat knocking something of a shelf.

Anyway thought I would share..

Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel,Fosters,Willis,Stanley and Buddy