[Dailydrool] Alfred & Clarabell

GES39 at aol.com GES39 at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 09:14:39 PDT 2009

We have two beautiful young seniors that have so  much life and love to
give.
They are red and white and must stay  together.
They were turned into the Oklahoma Shelter by their  owners.
Both were flea and tick infested.
They are getting all their vetting done and  dentals.
Our rescue does not have the money to pay their medical and  boarding needs
I am personally having it done.
I am willing to adopt them out with no adoption fee (but  hopeful for a
donation) to any qualified adopter who fills out an  application.
The link for the application is,  _Click here: 4 The Hounds_
(http://4thehounds.org/)
Please if you have room and want to be loved unconditionally  then Alfred
and Clarabell are the basset's for you.
They can be seen on Pet Finder or you can E~mail me at, _GES39 at aol.com_
(mailto:GES39 at aol.com)  and I will send you a  picture.
Gail Sutton
Vice President and Adoptions  Coordinator 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)