[Dailydrool] Beautiful Matilda

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:12:57 PDT 2009

The pictures of Matilda are absolutely gorgeous.  She looks like the super model of bassets.  How did you get her to sit so still and pose?  If I get close to any of my girls they want to lick the lens or eat the camera.  You certainly have a way with photographing your girl.

We all got baths today.  Well, not the kitties but the doggies.  And the slaves.  A fun time was not had by all.  This time I got them outside with treats but that still didn't make them any easier to grab to wash.  And a couple of them are dirtier now than before the bath.  Isn't that right Marley and Ninja?  Ninja already had what looked like a coffee or tea stain on her back.  It didn't come off and now it has been joined by a lovely smattering of brown and black stuff.  The smell of wet dog in here is almost overwhelming.  I stayed outside with them until it started blowing.  We had to come in, much to their delight.  The boyslave was gracious enough to help.  I really appreciate him.

Snooters and drool to all in need.

The Southern Illinois girls and the kitties