[Dailydrool] Blue Buffalo food

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 06:55:41 PDT 2009

I don't know if there is a correlation to this food and diarrhea or  not  I
had read so many good things about it I decided to try it  I  tried on
several occasions with new bags each time in case there was a bad batch  but
everytime I tried it with in 24 hours all three of my dogs started with
diarrhea.  As soon as I stopped feeding them the food it went away.   One of my
dogs have IBS and another is in kidney failure but it seemed to effect  all
three of them  The normal dog seemed to actually get it the worst of  all. I
tried to introduce it slowly and mix with their old food but to no  avail.
Has anyone else had this problem
                                                  Linda Wheeler slave to
Maggie, Daisy and Betsy
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to