[Dailydrool] Pumpkin Question...Not the USUAL one...

ellen at carlson4travel.com ellen at carlson4travel.com
Wed Jul 29 06:46:07 PDT 2009

Does anyone with allergy problems have issues with pumpkin??? Miss Magnolia
has had allergy issues since she was a puppy. We've done all the different
foods.itch, itch, scratch, scratch.and we're now feeding Taste of the Wild
Pacific Stream as it's grain free and relatively decent on calories. Itching
seems better. We typically put pumpkin in breakfast and green beans in
dinner. We switched foods this summer, but the problem pre-dates the change.
Miss Magnolia had a bump on her head. We initially thought she'd been
bit.waited for it to go away.it didn't, so took her to the vet. He aspirated
it.very concerned that it was CA. He looked at the slide and said no CA, not
sure what's up with it.may be a tick bite and those take awhile to go
away.watch it. If it gets worse, come back. It did not get worse, it got
better.just in time for a second bump to show up a couple inches away! We
ran out of pumpkin a couple weeks ago, so didn't add it for several days.
Both bumps became noticeably better. Following a grocery store trip, we
started back up with pumpkin. Both bumps have re-appeared. I can't imagine
it being the pumpkin (she's eaten it for several years).but can't think of
any other changes. Should I throw a Benedryl at her to see if that does
anything?

Any ideas?? Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail
(ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.155).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/