[Dailydrool] Blue Buffalo

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 09:49:15 PDT 2009

Hi, I'm not sure which style of Blue Buffalo you are using.

I have all four of my dogs on Blue Buffalo - Large Breed - Ckn Formula.

Sometimes they have soft stools, but I am usually pulling so much mulch and dirt out of the bassets mouths that I don't know if it is food or other stuff causing it.  Especially since it is not an every day occurance.

Would it be possible that this food is too rich for their sensitive bellies?  Maybe look at the ingredients and compare to some other brands that other Droolers are using.  I am seeing EVO and California natural being used a lot