[Dailydrool] Blue Buffalo

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jul 29 15:21:26 PDT 2009

I took all my dogs off Blue Buffalo last month.  We had soft stools but no diarrhea.  I changed over to another 3 rated food, Diamond Naturals Lamb and Rice or Chicke and Rice (thanks Debby).   The dogs like the taste, all stools are what we like to call "big dog stools" and the price is waaaay cheaper than the Buffalo.

I fed the Blue for about a year and never really considered that's why my dogs had soft stools.  Now I'm convinced that was the reason.

  Now we're saving money and pooing like big dogs.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)