[Dailydrool] blue buffalo

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Fri Jul 31 09:25:35 PDT 2009

I had always fed Iams to Daisy Mae and after finding out that it wasn't such
a good choice switched her over to Blue Buffalo. After a couple weeks she
was itching so bad that she couldn't quit scratching.  Her skin was red and
she would bite herself until there was no hair left in spots. I took her off
of that after trying the different flavors and gave her another brand that
was supposed to be good quality. She didn't quit itching and scratching
until I put her back on the Iam's. She seems healthy now and both her and
Thelma's coat are soft and shiny (what is left of them after the shedding
season).    Oh boy it is almost secret pawtner time. Fun Fun Fun.   Kathy
with Daisy Mae and Thelma Lou of Va.