[Dailydrool] Squid and mystery package

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:58:07 PDT 2009

I remember "squid" stories, and the term is referenced in the Essential Basset Glossary, and I quote:
"RozeyMae first referenced this wild, tentacled creature that she-slaves often wrestle with and houndies love to chew;  sometimes called a "bra" by humans, as in "where's my bra...  I know it was here a moment ago?" "
Colette always had a thing for my sister's squid, and she was very skilled at getting them despite my sister's efforts to store them out of reach.  If Colette had a visual of one, but couldn't reach it, she would howl at it until she either figured a way to grab it or it was put out of site.  My sister buys expensive ones, too, and she was never pleased with Colette's obsessions.
I got a mystery package in the mail a day ago, a notebook and a folder, really cute with a basset on the cover and the word "spoiled" on it.  I did not recognize the sender,  so if it was a drooler, Thank you so much.  I wish I knew who sent it, so I can send a proper thank you.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the hounds