[Dailydrool] calendar (birth)day

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jul 29 15:13:31 PDT 2009

Today is my sweet Lowretta Katherine's 2nd birthday and calendar day.  Saturday was the pawty with friends and furkids, bbq, grass skirts, Jimmy Buffet music, a homemade beach with tiki umbrella, blow-up parrots, flamingos and monkeys, a beach-themed cake, ice cream and lots of presents.  Lowretta and her sister Amber Rose were the guests of honor, and they both wore hula skirts and lei's, which they miraculously left on all day long.   All dogs got first choice at the bbq sandwiches and the cake and ice cream.

   Menzie, the girls' foster mom, along with Bozlee and Hector, made the trip once again from Arkansas to be a part of this special day.

    By the time the pawty was over and done you could find pups and people laid out napping in every nook and cranny of our tiny home.

    Today is the "official" birthday and calendar day.  Happy, Happy Day to my girl!!!

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)