[Dailydrool] Louie becomes an actor

Susan Nickle snickle717 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 15:35:46 PDT 2009

Our Louie has had such fun the last couple of days. Our local Bright House network is running a contest to award a new big screen TV for the submitted video that best shows how their family is stuck with 20th century technology in their home and therefore deserves the new TV. We just happen to collect vintage TVs and radios and my husband thought we could put together a video that would be a good contender. I then got the idea to feature Louie in the video with my husband doing the voiceover for Louie. We show Louie trying to watch several of the old TVs we have (one is 60 years old) and discovers none of them work. I had to be real clever and hide treats or smoosh some food on the TVs to get him interested as my husband shot the video. Bill decided to use a funny character voice for Louie's voice. Anyway, we all had fun and we think Louie, who's 12, did great with his first 'acting' job. You can check out the video (and rate it if you like) at:

http://www.youondemand.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=7c2d8b7b-0668-4806-9861-812f8bf27782&itemguid=dd999a0b-0461-47bf-831b-0c9528bab49c

Sue & Louie