[Dailydrool] Louie becomes an actor

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 29 16:54:07 PDT 2009

Louie did a great job!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____

From: dailydrool-bounces at dailydrool.org
[mailto:dailydrool-bounces at dailydrool.org] On Behalf Of Susan Nickle
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:36 PM
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] Louie becomes an actor

Our Louie has had such fun the last couple of days. Our local Bright House
network is running a contest to award a new big screen TV for the submitted
video that best shows how their family is stuck with 20th century technology
in their home and therefore deserves the new TV. We just happen to collect
vintage TVs and radios and my husband thought we could put together a video
that would be a good contender. I then got the idea to feature Louie in the
video with my husband doing the voiceover for Louie. We show Louie trying to
watch several of the old TVs we have (one is 60 years old) and discovers
none of them work. I had to be real clever and hide treats or smoosh some
food on the TVs to get him interested as my husband shot the video. Bill
decided to use a funny character voice for Louie's voice. Anyway, we all had
fun and we think Louie, who's 12, did great with his first 'acting' job. You
can check out the video (and rate it if you like) at:

http://www.youondemand.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=7c2d8b7b-0668-4806-9861-8
12f8bf27782
<http://www.youondemand.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=7c2d8b7b-0668-4806-9861-
812f8bf27782&itemguid=dd999a0b-0461-47bf-831b-0c9528bab49c>
&itemguid=dd999a0b-0461-47bf-831b-0c9528bab49c

Sue & Louie