[Dailydrool] Bra Toys

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:21:17 PDT 2009

Dewey, too, really enjoys my bras as toys. I head for the shower, and when I come out, there is Dewey, laying on the bed, with one of my bras between his huge bappers, with the straps all chewed off. Grrr! He seems to prefer my favorite bras, too. He does not go for the sport bras, just the normal ones. What is the thrill of chewing off the straps??? I do not have enough "content" to go with a strapless bra! Ah well. At least he does not carry them downstairs to vandalize them.

Linda and Dewey Destructo