[Dailydrool] Very last call - Basset Christmas Tree

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 16:51:51 PDT 2009

This is the very last chance for you to have an opportunity to win the fabulous Basset Christmas Tree that was donated by Jacky and Michael Pomponio.  Made in an extremely limited ediition, Jacky hid this one from us til now.

This is our major fundraiser for the year and as reflected in the state of the economy, ticket sales have been sparse (unlike our vet bills for the 5 heartworm positive guys we have taken into rescue within the last two weeks).  Today we had our first basset ever needing gum surgery (along with 6 teeth pulled and neutering and vetting) - with his heartworm treatment, he is going to be a $1,000.00 dog - even with the deep discounts we receive from our vets.
So please dig deep, and buy, buy, buy.  1 for $5, 6 for $20, 20 for $50

You may make a donation by PayPal...just do NOT put anything but donation on your form....not tickets, not raffle, not anything but donation because it is a donation.  To make a donation go to: http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/old/basset-donations.htm

Here is a picture of this fabulous tree:
http://photobucket.com/BRFTree

If you have any questions email me.  The drawing will be at 8pm on July 31st so hurry, hurry, hurry!

Thanks for your continued support.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com