[Dailydrool] Louie's video - URL change

Susan Nickle snickle717 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 04:01:55 PDT 2009

Yesterday, I posted about shooting a short video starring our Louie to enter a local Bright House contest. Thanks to all who checked out the video and gave us 5 stars. Unfortunately, this morning we decided to edit some info sent with the video and this automatically removes it until someone at Bright House authorizes the change. So the URL I posted yesterday will not work; I will post the new one as soon as we have it so you can check out 12 year old Louie and his acting talents.

Hugs and drool to all in need.

Sue and Louie