[Dailydrool] Proud Mama

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 30 07:29:27 PDT 2009

At 4 Am this morning I hear a bark, hmmm I don't remember Rex getting out of bed he never does that. Well I got up thinking he must need to go pee, my son left a small plate of nacho chips on the counter my 101 pound  baby Rex was sitting on the floor by the cupboard barking / asking can he have the nacho chips.
I was in complete awe, I told him no put them away, put him out to pee an he got treats of his own for being such a good boy

Had Daisy got lose not one chip would be found ever lmao

How many droolers babies will leave a plate of nachos and cheese and ask for permission to eat them.
Rex is my first fur child ever that would ever do that.
I knew he was smart but whoa

Have a great day all

Rex  aka LiL Foot Its only polite to ask because Mama you said some foods hurt me
LiL Miss Daisyu Halo Ohhh if i was up gone gone gone

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper & Henry Bunnies (ATB)