[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner sign-ups

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 07:49:23 PDT 2009

Signing up for secret pawtner?  You can do this from
this coming Saturday, Aug. 1 until Friday, Aug. 7th.  If
you are on the secret pawtner site and hit the "email
me" button, my email address will come up as dlindy at me.com
instead of mac.com - this is a valid email address for me and
fine to use.  I've already had 2 questions from folks who
apparently more observant than I am as I didn't realize this
email change had been made on the page.  My mac.com
address will still be valid as well - there is no need to send
info to both email addresses.  Either one works just fine.

Below are links to the secret pawtner web site, the secret
pawtner digest for clues and the secret pawtner archives,
in that order.  If you are a NEW participant in secret pawtner
and have not already done so, you need to sign up for the
secret pawtner digest.  Sign up using the email address from
which you will be sending posts and be sure to reply to the
confirmation email.  If you don't receive the digest, more than
likely you haven't responded to the confirmation email.  If you've
signed up for the SP digest before (like last year) you don't need
to subscribe again.

If you are a rescue that has something to offer for secret
pawtner, please email me off list.

If you have questions about secret pawtner, please email
me off list. I don't always get around to reading every Drool
the same day so you will get a faster response if you email
me personally.

That's all for now - secret pawtner posts on the Daily Drool
will be very limited from now on as all information and
posts should go to the secret pawtner digest.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Pw Bosley, missing sweet Dudley ATB