[Dailydrool] a request, Blue Buffalo, and boarding

Kate bassetlover99 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:24:22 PDT 2009

Good day. If there's a Drooler who is connected with a basset rescue in/near
Georgia, would you please contact me off list?

Regarding Blue Buffalo--I'm amazed at the stories of all of the dogs who had
tummy trouble on this food. It took me two bags before I made the connection
that it was causing Baxter's loose stools and sometimes diarrhea. We're back
on Iams, and I've seen a marked improvement in Baxter, and Boomer is acting
like a puppy again.

I just returned from a trip to visit family. The boys weren't allowed to go
this time, so I boarded them at Dogs Rule Resort. They go there for daycare
about once a week when school is in session. They seem totally unphased by
the experience, so that makes me feel really good about the place.

--
Peace and drool,
Kate

http://baxterandboomer.shutterfly.com/