[Dailydrool] Mole Hunting

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 11:00:42 PDT 2009

Sadie May - Thanks for the invite!? May I bring my sisters?? Bailey is still trying to figure it all out, but my Beagle sister Princess is a pro!? She sits by the hole like the old RCA dog, head cocked, listening for them....me and Bailey just stick our noses down the holes and dig until we find something.? Maggie and Trixie don't like to hunt them, but it seems they like to watch us while laying in the sunshine.? If we get one THEN they decide to get up!

MomSlave Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess