[Dailydrool] One ob dem deyz---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 18:52:24 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Geez, whut a time, whut a time. Ebber hab one ob dem deyz when ya shudda just leeb da cage door closed and nebber git out??? I hab couple ob dem deyz rite her at me home. Dem weeemerhammerz still ober dere, Sister Daisy ober dere at da fence gibin dat one da winky winky. I liddel worriet bout herz. Brudder Jake still on da 'hammerz wartpath, an Ol Bob out dere a barkin an stuffz, him bout to hab a heart blow up, he too old fur dis. Brudder Elwood jus a watchin, I readz whut dat lady seyz bout dem ghost dogz, and dem teef. I bee smart bout summfin.
But dat not whut I been in da lock downz fur.
I tellz you all liddel storie.
It be hot. HOT at me home. Why da patteeoo burnin me toepadz. We all ob us a doin da sniify in da yard, and it hot so we all a heading fur da specul door whut we go inta da home. Brudder Jake is a hollerin at Ol Bob ta hurry an a haul it on in da home. Bout dat time Elder Clara git in da line. Brudder Jake a yellin now, I seyz go on up dere, gib ol lardbut a shobe in da houndie hole, youze know help da old woomen out. Oh Brudder Jake got no brain whut so ebber. He lissen. He go on up dere and Ol Clara gotz da frontz in da home, da backz out an Jake gib her a shobe rite thru da door. He hop on in on top ob her.
Liddle dooze he know dat Momma rite dere an she ragin at Brudder Jake, Elder Clara layin in a heap, an da fite begin. Jake landed in da time out, Momma help Clara git all da paws a goin straight, and Brudder Elwood step inta da home wif me halo a glowing.
Sooooooooo, fings go on an Momma go inta dat liddel room to pee. She sit on da throne, an I go on wif herz. She needz me stuperbision youze see.?Her lookie at da rug in dere, whut I be a standin on, and she reach rite down dere to me toebone.
Dis da part where I shudda stayed in me crate.
Brudder Elwood gib Momma da snap an growl to leeb dem feetz alone.
Brudder Elwood ain't been dis stoopid in a long time. Why at least yesserday. Now whut were I finkin. Momma come up off da throne in dat warp speed. Dere be da specul paper ebbrywhere, herz drawerz down round her feetz, her mouf a goin, an den she step on da pee spot on da rug whut Elder Clara do.
I finkin dis be danger now.
Now I nebber touch me Momma youze see, jus a warnin not to touch me feet, she bellowin, tryin to git her drawerz back on, git da rug up, and da Brudder on him knobby kneez, prayin dat she don't kildt me when she git done in dere.
I git da lockdown. She put da Brudder rite to beddie. I fink I been dere fur deyz.
I gotz 6 more monthz till I git me big boy brainz.
I hopin I meke it.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake