[Dailydrool] today is my boy's birthday and food selection

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at isp.com
Fri Jul 31 10:48:39 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I do not post often, but I read the list every day.

Today is special so I had to post.  Today is my basset boy's birthday.
Tucker (imho, the sweetest, smooshiest basset in the world) is 3 years
old.  We will be celebrating with frosty paws and belly rubs for all.
Since he is the only one of my 3 dogs (2 are wannabes and rescues) that
I know the birth date of, we will celebrate everyone's birthday today.

I have been following the food discussions and would add that I recently
took my dogs off Canidae due to loose stools.  They are now on Enhance
and their stools are much better.

Molly
Slave to Tucker, Towhee, and Bear