[Dailydrool] Eeek!

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:46:15 PDT 2009

Last night Franny ate TWO hoagie rolls (she's fine - just full and gassy). She snatched the first one when I went outside to check on our dinner that was on the grill. When I came inside, both girls looked guilty, so I began doing the search around the house to figure out what they had done. That was when Franny snatched the second one. No trace of anything.

Then tonight, Franny laid on the TV remote and turned the station to the movie "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". Coincidence? I think not.

I'm worried that when I come home tomorrow, Maggie will be wearing an eye patch and eating her dinner with a fork that has a cork on the end of it.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny