[Dailydrool] Elder Clara, back in Charge

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 17:38:32 PDT 2009

Elder Clara speakin. Dis bee one ob dem times in me life I try and teke life a bit on da easy side, youze know, rest on me perch, turn da dey to dey chorez of runnin da idiots ober to Sister Daisy, youze know Elder Clara gittin long in da toof, yes toof, me teef liddel bad youze see, an I figger I needz to twain Sister Daisy to teke ober da home runnin fur when me time comes. Affer all Sister Daisy she be a Elder too. I gib Sister all da trickz Elder Clara lernt ober da yearz, an sey gib it a go Sister Daisy. I gots your back.
Now Elder Clara heerz to tell all da peepulz I needs da fountain ob yoof.? Me restin on da perch dun come to a end. Sister Daisy can no handle da home. Or da varmits, or da famblie.Why Sister Daisy can't ebbin work up a good blow out da tailpipe. Me teachings hab failed. Elder Clara seys go affer Brudder Elwood, an dere she goes, dat ain't no go git um, it more like a quick scamper cross da room. Dis will not do.
Elder Clara is a tekein da home front back.
Now furst order ob business.
Otay, we needz to git some ob dem seniors a home. Elder Clara is in a roar, why all ob a sudden we got da seniors ebberywhere, dumped here, dumped dere. Dis will not do. Ebery one needz a senior to run da home, so letz git busy and do dat. We be good folks.
Next on da agender.
Otay dat fur next time. I got sum gas a buildin, Elder Clara gonna git da Brudderz.

Drool to all in need. Get your senior today. Elder Clara is a watchin dis.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts