[Dailydrool] Summer

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:24:13 PDT 2009

We are enjoying the first week of summer here.  The boyslave is out of school.  The momslave is too.  Marley is crusting over where her hair has fallen out.  Maggie has had a flea.  Shelby has decided she doesn't like humidity.  Ninja is still on guard, keeping the house safe from anyone or anything that moves.

The boyslave stayed up all night earlier in the week.  Shelby was not amused.  She needs her sleep and lots of it.  Since she can't climb the stairs, she didn't make it up that night.  When the Dadslave got up that morning Shelby was mooinking at the bottom of the stairs.  Dadslave carried her up like a sack of cement and dropped her on the bed with me.  She kept trying to roll over and roll off.  Mom's bed just isn't as comfortable as the boy's.  Maggie was upset too.  She got up next to me with Shelby and Ninja was on the other side.  Marley the crabby stayed on the floor.

Marley has been on the antibiotics for a week and is doing better.  She is itching less but is still hairless in spots.  If she gets to spend enough time in the dadslave's lap she is a much happier girl.  She lays there like a baby and gets her tummy rubbed.  She's no dummy.

Shelby is her sweet slow self.  Occasionally she gets to go out in the front yard by herself.  She tries to greet the neighbors but usually settles for a belly rub from one of us.  She loves her little bit of freedom that the others don't get .  There is a strut in her waddle.

We hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather and sunshine.  We are sending drool and snooters to all who need them.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby