[Dailydrool] WABR Raffle Winners Announcement!

Mary Charbonneau mhmelcher at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:15:02 PDT 2009

Lots of DROOLY thanks, snooter kisses & belly rubs to everyone who purchased tickets for our 11th annual Basset Blast raffles.  Every $1 ticket sale counts, especially in this economy.  We had a wonderful, sunny Mardi Gras! event SAT 05/30 with 135+ Bassets in attendance and even more foodslaves.  It was so much FUN letting the good times roll while we waddled and sniffed at Sullivan park!

Now a drumroll please... the 16 WABR raffle winners drawn live were:

Pre-Registration Raffle  Verna Jacobson
Raffle 1   Sara Aipperspach
Raffle 2   Andrea Andrews
Raffle 3   Melanie Reed
Raffle 4   Janeen Rilea
Raffle 5   Dana Skaff
Raffle 6   Julie Camaron
Raffle 7   Martha Knoll
Raffle 8   Dee Tobin
Raffle 9   George & Lisa Horton
Raffle 10 Sally Green
Raffle 11 Julie Camaron
Raffle 12 Kathleen Riker
Raffle 13 Andrea Andrews
Raffle 14 Marilyn Mcilmoil
Raffle 15 Denise Manna
Raffle 16 Sharon Wilder

If your name appears above and you did NOT attend the '09 BB, please email me at mhmelcher at hotmail.com with the shipping address to send your prize winnings.  Please indicate if it is a business or residence.  All out-of-area winners will receive their raffle(s) via UPS within the next 1-2 weeks.  A shipping confirmation and tracking number will be emailed, once your boxes are on their way!

Mary Charbonneau, Fundraising Coordinator

Washington Basset Rescue

http://www.wabr.net