[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 19:32:26 PDT 2009

I have finally caught up on all my drool  and need to send healing  drool
and prayers to all in need.  We are sending it for Bommer and his  spinal
tap.  Hope all goes well with i and  they find out what is  causing his walking
problems, and can correct them and  have   him  running around again.  We
also send it to Buford and his  operations, that they fix his bloating
problems so  he can lead a normal  life, and that his slaves can be at ease again.
 Lastly we send it to  Gracie who has two long tumors.  I am sure she will
be loved and  treated to excess for the time she has left.  Hopefully she
will beat  the odds and outlive the vets predictions and live longer.  Drool
to  anybody I have missed.

DDropp and the hounds
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun